This is the official ADapT Fundamentals exam.
The exam consists of 30 multiple-choice questions, each with several possible answers, of which only one is correct. Each correct answer is worth one mark, and a passing mark of 20 (66%) is required to pass the exam.
This is a closed-book exam, and the only exam aid allowed is an English dictionary, and only if English is not your home of business language.
You have 30 minutes to complete the exam if you are a native English speaker, non-native English speakers are allowed an additional 10 minutes to complete the exam.
By continuing with writing this exam you agree to the following conditions:
- I will not use any aid to write the exam other than the allowed dictionary
- I will not ask anyone to assist me in writing the exam.
- I will only have one browser window and tab open during the exam.
- I will close all other applications, including terminate-and-stay-ready applications; unless instructed otherwise by the exam supervisor.
- I will allow the exam session to be recorded.
- I give my consent that this recording can include any active window on my computer device.
- I give my content that sound may be recorded and will enable my microphone to enable this recording.
- I give content that video can be recorded and will enable my microphone to enable this recording.
- I understand that if I do not meet the above conditions, the exam result will be nullified, and I do not have any claim for a refund of the exam fees.
- Continuing with the exam implies content to the above conditions. If I do not consent to the above, I will end the exam now.
NOTE: The Beta exam is not a timed exam, however, the time allocated is 45 minutes. The exam will start immediately when you click the link below.
The beta program is now closed!